If you follow me on Snapchat, you already know that I'm kind of obsessed with my desk. As a fashion editor, stylist, and writer, my workspace is constantly being flooded with fashion and beauty samples making my desk feel like a fashion playground at times. Although all of these fun items help to spur creativity and make it enjoyable to sit behind my computer day in and day out, it can be hard to concentrate when you're tempted to play with your new inflatable flamingo cup holders (see below!).
Luckily by now, I've managed to learn a few tricks for making my desk a fun workspace while still keeping it organized and work efficient. If you are personally struggling with your workspace and are hoping to add a bit of your personality or flare to it, look no further. Below, I've rounded up ten of my favorite items to changeup your desk game. Instead of resorting to a boring, empty work desk, dress it up with these items and watch your work game flourish. And if you’re still in need to work office space #inspo make sure to add me on Snapchat @cvazzana of my weekly episodes of #whatsonmydeskwednesday.
1. Kahri by KahriAnne Desk Dolls, $30; Kahri.com.
2. PurePaper NY 2016 Desk or Wall Calendar, $18; Etsy.com
3. PB Teen Gold File Holder, $30; Pbteen.com
4. Kate Spade Daily Place Pencil Cup, $20; Katespade.com.
5. Target Cork Storage Jars, $10; Target.com
7. The Container Store Stapler and tape holder; $18 each; containerstore.com
8. Fox and Clover Boss Lady Mug, $16; foxandclover.com
9. Ban.do Agenda Starter Pack, $22; bando.com